Saturday, 21 January 2012

CREATING AN EXPERIENCE FROM AN EXISTING ONE


I remember it was just an ordinary day, went to school as usual, everything was normal. I was walking down to aisle and suddenly everything seemed so meaningless, I felt so empty inside in one second without any specific reason. I started running away from where I was and headed to train station, got a ticket to the seaside I visited before. After 3 hours of travel my feet was in salty water, some boiled eggs in my mouth. There I tried to cry and I did. I still don't know why but I was sure I wouldn't have the same feeling again. Then I realised, yesterday, I was wrong. Only difference this time is that I didn't do the same and I'm telling you about it. If the feeling occurred to me has a shape, it will probably look terrible and ugly but I'll find it strangely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment