Monday, 31 October 2011
INVENTING THE WAY OF SHOOTING
People Mover from 4exit4 on Vimeo.
Origin of Cool: USA
24 Detroit Artists Turn Train Into Performance Venue
“People Mover” is a short film by 4exit4 Productions about 24 Detroit artists, musicians, and other creatives who, one day in April of this year, turned a Detroit People Mover train into a lively performance venue.
Now I'm looking for various ways of shooting the site and trying to do some experimental stuff for my research.
What is my research question?
At this stage of my project I'm trying to see the Barbican in many different ways, in various forms of recording it. My research question would be :
'How do I see Barbican differently?'
'What does it give me to think about?'
'What is the most interesting conditions and context I find from it?'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment